Saturday, August 4, 2012

How it plays in 6th: Dark Eldar

DARK ELDAR aka "Khaine dammit this codex is the tits!"

Guns-check
Swords-check
Vehicles-check
Wargear-check
Bondage babes-checkcheckcheckcheck!

Never in your life has a codex made you so awesome in comparison to your fellow gamers!  From it's beautiful cover to it's army rules that say, "Screw you, I'm a Codex!", this tome emenates manliness on every page.

IF YOU READ THIS BOOK YOU WILL GROW A BEARD!  GUARANTEED!  I DID!

This was the book that broke GW.   When it came off the press each person in the company had a collective aneurysm from the rules masterpeice from which they had blessed humanity, and gave up entirely.

I know what you're asking yourself.  "Am I man enough to play a faction from such a flawless codex?"  The short answer is no.  I tried to be.  I grew my beard to unreasonable lengths, trimmed my fingernails with a belt sander, ate nothing but lumber for 6 straight days, and knocked a polar bear unconscious.  The codex chuckled at my failed attempt at manliness, and became so soaked with testosterone that the cover actually fell off after weakening the binding glue.

PLAYING A 2000 POINT GAME WITH THIS CODEX IS BETTER THAN YOUR LAST 4 ROMANTIC ENCOUNTERS....COMBINED!

Look at you, you don't even know what to do with yourself right now.  Well, take a deep masculine breath, and pick up the phone.  Once the word is out, every woman on the planet will be looking for Dark Eldar players, and you'll be SOL.  Call GW mail order...quick!

" $@#& YOU!  There are 3 things I want in a guy: Tall, Handsome, and plays Dark Eldar!"-every woman since
November 2010


Reasons to buy this codex:

1.  Apples


any questions?




*another act of comedy plagiarism by deadshane

3 comments:

  1. Wow. So do you like the DE Codex in 6th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deldar space truckers fuckin rulezzzzzzz!

    ReplyDelete